Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's ME!!!!!!

Hey guys, thought I would take over the blog for a bit and let yall know how I am doing first hand.  I am doing pretty freaking great actually! I mean I am a little achey and a little tired and holy hot flashes, but nothing I mean nothing compared to some of the horror stories you read on line... hence don't read things on line... except this..(=  I do have to make sure I eat little meals and now I have to read every label looking for soy because I have to avoid it. Between my diet restrictions and Stiney's we are just having people over for dinner it is crazy to make people do all that for us.

So these head wraps, totally awesome totally cute.Thank you Chris, Hamp and Mom.  I mean my hair looks crazy,so I just put on a cute head scarf and boom totally cute. I may keep rocking these after wards.

Well so much for now. I'll break in every once in a while to let you know how it is going. (= Love you all , the strength I get from you keeps me keeping on... and like Keith said you don't think about survival you just expect it.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are taking all of this "in stride" as we runners like to say. ;o) Keep your chimn up like you are and you will totally beat thiis. A healthy, strong mind set is going to help your body do a world of healing! Sending up lots of love and prayers your way.
    Your TNT Teamate,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyleen you are one of the strongest people I know. Stay tough and you'll have this totally whipped. Love ya!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete